1 Mill Ln
Godalming GU7 1HF
You are invited to join Waverley Harriers for a get together and presentation of club highlights at this year’s AGM. All club members and parents of Juniors are welcome to attend – we hope to see you there.
Time and place:
7.30pm, Thursday 24th November at The Red Lion Pub, Godalming
This year’s meeting will feature:
- Tuesday evening sessions – plans for using Charterhouse and other venues
- Wednesday club run – plans for a change to the day and venue
- Juniors update – growth and success in 2016
- Q&A – an opportunity for you ask questions to our committee
- Cheers! – to toast the year of running, the first drink is on us
- Social event – meet fellow club members… in a pub!
The evening will include a draw for the two Virgin London Marathon 2017 club places. Please see the attached agenda for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at The Red Lion Pub on Thursday 24th.