Membership update: we are trialing a new payment system, reducing our fees and aligning with England Athletics renewal dates. You will not be asked to renew until mid-April.
Renewing members should complete this online renewal form to ensure that we have your details up to date.
Current renewal rates are as follows (note new members should use the new member form):
- Senior: £35
- Over 65’s: £20
- Age 18-25: £20
As a club we are keen to get the whole family involved in running. We would therefore like to offer a £10 discount on a second adult partner joining the club, and a £10 discount to one parent with children in the Juniors section. Please make the appropriate deduction when paying your membership fee and add a note in the ‘comments’ box.
Parents interested in the Juniors section of the club should fill in this enquiry form.
Your membership payment should be made by electronic transfer using the following details:
- Bank: Lloyds TSB
- Sort code: 30-93-74
- Account number: 02959198
Enter your name in the transfer reference plus ‘RNWL’ eg. ‘J Smith RNWL’.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about completing your application.
You will receive a confirmation email from the membership secretary once your payment has been received and details processed.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque then please print out and complete this form with a cheque payable to ‘Waverley Harriers’ and return to a committee member on a club night.
Privacy NoticeWaverley Harriers is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of your membership, the Data Controller is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way. What personal data we hold on you You may give us information about you by filling in forms at an event or online, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with the Club, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in discussion boards on our website or on social media. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, name of the EA affiliated Clubs with which you are registered and gender (Athletics Data). We may also ask for relevant health or disability information. Why we need your personal data The reason we need your Athletics Data is to be able to administer your membership and provide the membership services you are signing up to when you register with the club. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data is that we have a contractual obligation to you as a member to provide the services you are registering for. Reasons we need to process your data include: For training and competition entry
- sharing personal data with club coaches or officials to administer training sessions;
- sharing personal data with club team managers to enter events;
- sharing personal data with facility providers to manage access to the track or check delivery standards; and
- sharing personal data with leagues, county associations (and county schools’ associations) and other competition providers for entry in events.
- sharing anonymised data with a funding partner as condition of grant funding e.g. Local Authority;
- analysing anonymised data to monitor club trends; and
- sending an annual club survey to improve your experience as a club member
- processing of membership forms and payments;
- sharing data with committee members to provide information about club activities, membership renewals or invitation to social events;
- club newsletter promoting club activity; and
- publishing of race and competition results
- sending information about promotions and offers from sponsors;
- sending information about selling club kit, merchandise or fundraising.