We have put together a selection of a few regularly used Waverley Harriers club run route maps. These will give you a flavour of where we run and might help you find new routes to try out.
We are hoping to build up this library of routes and we especially need regular Thursday evening routes from the Wilfrid Noyce Centre. So if you are a member and running with a Garmin please send Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org a ‘fit’ or ‘gpx’ file that we can load up here (let me know if you need help doing this!).
Click on a route name below to link to the route map on Garmin Connect.
Crown Court start:
- CC, Half Way Lane: 3 miles, hilly road + trail.
- CC, Busbridge Lakes: 4 miles, hilly road.
- CC, tow path: 4+ miles out and back along river.
- CC, Thorncombe Street, Bramley: 9 mile nice and hilly off road route.
- CC, Aldens Hill, Bramley, River: 9 miles, mix of road + tow path.
- CC, Milford, Hydestyle, Hascombe, ThorncombeSt, Bramley: 13 miles, mostly road.
- CC, Compton, Puttenham, Eashing: 13 miles, off road.
- CC to Gibbet Hill and back: 17.5 miles, mostly road.
- CC, Shamley Green, Chilworth, Shalford: 18 miles, mixed terrain.
- CC, Peasmarsh, Downs Link to Cranleigh (and back!): 20 miles, mostly road.
Webb Road start:
- Webb Road circuit of Thursley Common. 9 miles, off road.
- Webb Road to Frensham Common. 16.6 miles, off road.